At THE VOID you will walk into new dimensions and experience worlds without limits. From fighting intergalactic wars on alien planets, to casting spells in the darkest of dungeons, THE VOID presents the Future of Entertainment. Only limited by imagination, our advanced Virtual-Reality technologies allow you to see, move, and feel our digital worlds in a completely immersive and realistic way. Our Virtual Entertainment Centers (VECs) are coming to major cities throughout North and South America, Asia, Europe and Australia. More than watching a movie or playing a game … in THE VOID you will live an adventure.
You’ll be joining an early stage startup as a Technical Producer / Project Mangaer overseeing several related software projects. The role, in partnership with the Studios Leadership Team, will be responsible for creating exceptional location-based Virtual Reality experiences, and products to support their development, deployment and operations across the globe. This role will have a variety of responsibilities including:
· 3-5 years of experience as a Technical Product Manager (or Product Owner), software engineer, technical artist or similar.
· Excellent communication skills (written and spoken), attention to detail, and ability to collaborate closely with peers.
· The ability to drive alignment and consensus across disciplines, and interests.
· Bachelors Degree in CS, Tech Art, IT, Project Management or similar.
· 3-5 years of experience working closely with customers (internal or external) of software or hardware systems and representing their interests over all others.