We live in an age where endless entertainment options exist at our fingertips, yet we still have a real need to get out of the house and share new experiences with our friends and family. At THE VOID you will walk into new dimensions and experience worlds without limits. From fighting intergalactic wars on alien planets, to casting spells in the darkest of dungeons, THE VOID presents the Future of Entertainment. Only limited by imagination, our advanced Virtual-Reality technologies allow you to see, move, and feel our digital worlds in a completely immersive and realistic way. Our VOID Entertainment Centers (VECs) are coming to major cities throughout North and South America, Asia, Europe and Australia. More than watching a movie or playing a game … in THE VOID you will live an adventure.
Provide systems support and troubleshooting for VR stage technology.
The System Administrator provided key services in supporting the systems needs in all Virtual Entertainment Centers and Development environments. The right candidate but be creative in solutions yet disciplined with maintaining standards and documentation. The ability to communicate with a variety of technical and non-technical teams and adapt to ever changing technology needs and conditions is a must.
· Maintain documentation of server racks throughout The VOID’s global deployments
· Monitor system activity for issues and provide resolution
· Actively assist in the design and deployment of new technologies and optimization of automated tasks
· Provide escalations support for location service requests
· Maintain a clean and organized work area.
· Maintain inventory tracking of all tools and equipment.
· 5 years’ experience maintaining Windows server and desktop operating systems
· Bachelors Degree in an IT related field is required
· Strong Powershell knowledge
· Experience with ESXi and Hyper-V
· Strong Network and Firewall knowledge including VPN’s, monitoring, and deploying
· Understanding of server hardware
· Must be well organized and able to track multiple issues concurrently