The VOID is looking for a Project Manager to join our team! The Project Manager supports many of the key cross-functional projects comprising multiple technical projects and sub-projects. Requires coordination among several internal and external teams including project teams, vendors, and partners
This role will be a critical part of The Void location development team with a focus coordinating with internal and external partners in managing the development processes for upcoming locations. Responsibilities include project planning, scheduling, tracking and reporting, managing review and approval meetings, coordinating budgets, change order management and data organization, etc.
· Preparation, presentation, and approval of project documentation, including financial assessment.
· Coordinate functional teams to organize and prioritize within projects and ensure alignment with company and project objectives.
· With support, develop and execute integrated cross-functional plans for projects.
· Monitor projects throughout development, initiation, planning, execution, control and closing. Insure achievement of the cost, quality, and time objectives of the projects.
· Identify risks which may delay product or project and recommend appropriate action to be taken. Facilitate resolution.
· Coordinate between Finance, Accounting, Deployment, CX, IT, Tech, and other Business Operations organizations. Drive for alignment between departments contributing to project.
· Implement and communicate the strategic and technical direction for the project team.
· Work with other teams to identify project needs and manage their development and execution.
· Work with project teams and other relevant departments to develop overall project plan including launch plan.
· Assure project documentation is created, updated and organized throughout the project.
· Facilitate and manage team meetings both internal and external.
· Help ensure consistent practices throughout all phases of the location development process and across projects in the program.
· With support, monitor projects throughout development, initiation, planning, execution, control and monitoring. Manage the cost, quality, and time objectives of the projects.
· Reporting on regular status, issues and risk mitigation to internal stakeholders
· Mentor other team members on project management best practices
Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in business management or related field. Relevant technical or advanced degree or MBA a plus.
PMP certification from the Project Management Institute desired
5 - 7 years of experience in project management preferably managing large projects, with demonstrated skills in organization, planning, people, relationship management, negotiation, attention to critical detail, and leadership. Skills:
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, critical listening skills. Experience in project management, demonstrated skills in organization, planning, people relationship management, negotiation, attention to critical detail, leadership, and change management.
Understanding of company organization, operations, product development cycle and management processes.