The VOID is a fully immersive, hyper-reality experience for our Guests and their friends and family. Our advanced technologies allow our Guests to see, move and feel our digital worlds in a completely realistic way. Now we’re looking for more talented team members to join us and take our technologically advanced experiences to the next level. This is a unique opportunity to join our team as The VOID expands to major cities around the world.
What You'll Do
The VOID is seeking a talented General Manager to build and lead customer-facing teams as we chart our path to the future. The successful candidate will join our Guest Services team and have primary responsibility for achieving financial targets within the site and region, developing teammates, and cultivating fans among a growing audience. The ideal candidate has experience running retail stores, location-based entertainment, or other dynamic, team based operations. We are looking for someone who knows how to tie The VOID Experience into the Las Vegas hospitality world. Responsibilities include supervision of day to day operations, staff recruitment, delivery of employee training, staff scheduling, guest care, marketing operations, and location profitability. In addition, the General Manager will collaborate with subject matter experts across the company and be responsible for optimizing profits while adhering to company standards and service levels. Reporting to the region manager, the successful candidate must have impeccable customer service skills and be an organized, creative, and motivated leader. Help us build the future of THE VOID!
As a key company leader, the general manager is responsible for local market planning, operations, and growth. Activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supervise day-to-day task assignments and performance of The VOID entertainment center (VEC) team, including guest services hosts, guides, technology leads, site operators and any local vendors, contractors or partners.
- Responsible for maximizing sales, profit, and guest service objectives through effective management.
- Establish procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services by coordinating with corporate headquarters and leveraging local marketing intelligence.
- Monitor operational and financial performance; actively participate in the budget process, accurately forecast optimal staff, balancing maximum throughput with delivery of an exceptional guest experience.
- Ensure the execution of established safety, security, quality, and operational policies, procedures and practices.
- Communicate all policies and procedures to entire staff; conduct regular meetings to deliver information including company communications and policy reviews.
- Conduct walk-throughs to confirm the building is well maintained and guest areas have an atmosphere that meets or exceeds expectations; document repairs and cleanliness of property.
- College degree preferred, HS or equivalent required.
- 5 years of professional experience in a retail or sales environment, preferably in retail stores, location-based entertainment, or other dynamic, team based operation
- Minimum of two years working in a leadership or supervisory role,
- Proven ability to lead, coach, and build a high performing team in a dynamic environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted, bend, twist, and kneel.
- Ability to relocate as business needs require.
Competitive salary and benefits package