Minimum 15 years’ experience as a senior Project Manager in the location based entertainment and / or retail industry. Experienced in managing multiple installations domestically and internationally. Skilled at managing budgets, contractors, construction managers, governmental and regulatory agencies. Knowledge of construction methods, building codes, safety regulations, and disciplines required for construction of The Void venues. Extensive experience dealing with tradespeople (union and non-union) and vendors. Ability to travel required.
- Will help develop the initial scope of work related to budgets, design and construction of upcoming VOID locations.
- Directly supervise all project management resources associated with VOID locations under development.
- Interface with Finance, Guest Experience, Deployment, IT, Marketing and other partners to ensure that each phase of the “location development process” is coordinated and managed to the schedule while maintaining proper quality standards.
- Will work directly with the VOID Deployment group to assure that all components of the product are coordinated and installed according to schedules.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a high level location roll-out roadmap.
- Responsible for reporting regular status, issues and risk mitigation to internal stakeholders.
- Reports to Director of Location Development and maintains all records for each location once construction commences.