Welcome to The VOID
The VOID is a hyper-reality, fully immersive VR experience for our Guests and their friends and family. Our advanced VR technologies allow our Guests to see, move and feel our digital worlds in a completely realistic way. Now we’re looking for more talented team members to join us and take our technologically advanced experiences to the next level. This is a unique opportunity to join our team as The VOID expands to major cities around the world.
Product Managers at THE VOID own end to end product strategy and execution for a specific product area, including developing a strategic vision and area roadmap, and delivering digital experiences and tools to maximize customer experience and operational efficiencies, ultimately delivering upon key business goals for The VOID and its partners. Product Managers at THE VOID create products to support the THE VOID’s rapid growth – expanding to new locations, offering new content experiences, and growing to reach more customers across the world.
The Product Manager owns the full product life cycle – from strategy and business case development, to execution and iteration of products - supporting both US and international VOID locations. This role will take on existing products, as well as launch new products in the areas of Ticketing, E-commerce and On-Site Visits (Check In, POS Systems Virtual Queuing, etc). This is a new position reporting to the Director of Product Management, based in the San Francisco Bay Area, California.
- Own end-to-end product and project management of a Ticketing, E-commerce, and On-Site Visit products at THE VOID, including:
- Roadmap creation and prioritization
- Gather and define product requirements with cross-functional team members
- Drive UX/Design Process with internal or external partners
- Write and test user stories
- Manage development and QA team
- Lead user testing and operational testing
- Launch new products – own all aspects in partnership with internal and external partners - including project management, product management, and launch planning
- Serve as the champion of your product area, with focus on defining and improving key business metrics
- 3-5+ years of experience in product management; Successfully launched consumer facing digital products or features from strategy through release and iteration as the product owner – including both established product areas and new innovations – in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Motivated self-starter. Must be comfortable working in an ambiguous environment and work independently to achieve successful results with minimal guidance
- Detail Oriented: Comfortable diving into the technical details with the development team
- Strong project management: Ability to create a project plan, manage priorities and deadlines, and adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Experience collaborating with a diverse and dispersed group of stakeholders across multiple creative, analytical, technical, and operational functions, and at all levels of the organization
- Experience in E-commerce, Ticketing Systems, Retail, Travel, or Entertainment is preferred
- Ability to travel – 10-15%
- BA/BS required